Sunday 12 January 2014

Shoes Fit For A Bride

Aside from the dress, the next item I would be thinking about is the shoes. Probably because I am obsessed with shoes (which I get from my mother.) Here are some of my favourite options for shoes for your big day!



Sparkles
What better day to wear those sparkly shoes you have been eyeing down every time you go to the mall. Sparkly shoes are a popular choice because it allows you to add some fun to your day without being too bold, because most of the day/night they will be covered by your dress. One of my favourite designers for sparkly shoes is Kate Spade who is known for her amazing shoes. Sparkly shoes are not that hard to find, especially in silver, gold and multicolour.



Classic White
The most classic and definitely popular option for wedding shoes is white or cream. Just because they are white does not mean they have to be boring. Be it bows, jewels or pattern, white can definitely be stunning. The only problem with white shoes is that they can get wrecked very easily. I would not suggest them for an outdoor wedding, especially if they are satin or another type of fabric.


Embellishments
I love these shoes with great embellishments. They all add their own unique flavour to the shoe. The shoes in the middle actually have clips from Shoelery which you can add onto any pair of shoes to make them stand out more. I have a few different kinds and they are amazing!


Plain Jane
Some brides may just want to go simple and basic. Keeping it plain is not a bad thing. By keeping it simple, you can wear the shoes over and over again for work or dinners out.


Tell me in the comments which pair is your favourite!

Thanks to Renaissance Studios Photography for the stunning photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment